When you have decided to buy a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance. Here are the advantages of working with a sales agent:
- Agents are experienced negotiators who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- An agent is familiar with the neighborhood and can give you information on local real estate values, services and amenities.
- An agent is familiar with the entire home purchasing process and can advise you of your options.
- An agent can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- An agent knows the potential problem areas in a home.
Why homes do not sell?
- Each property is photographed inside and out using the latest professional digital technology.
- I create beautiful color flyers, brochures, and internet presentations and run targeted local market campaigns.
- Elegant-look, recognition and credibility.
Many times homes do not sell because of poor marketing. My home marketing strategy achieves the highest possible price for my client’s property.
Determining the Value of Your Home
The market ultimately determines the true value of your property. I can help you establish competitive list prices by considering the buyer supply and financial and staging options.
Ask me for a complete comparative market analysis for your home. A comparative market analysis is an indicator of what today’s buyers are willing to pay for a home. It compares the market activity of similar homes in your neighborhood.